I have been with my internship four weeks starting tomorrow, which means I have lived in Nebraska for a little over a month now. It's crazy the changes I have experienced since the move. The people here are so genuine, much more than the people I surround myself with from home. The ladies at the office are trying to be sweet to me, I eat lunch with them every day; I just don't connect with them. I have made two friends at church who are just so heartfelt and loving and bold in their faith. I have told them both that I think the church I am going to is so weird, mainly because I have never been around people my own age who are not afraid to speak the Gospel and don't do it in a snobbish way.
I am trying to remove my personal image from the blog by removing my bio and about me pages. Not because I don't want this attached to my Google search results, but because this isn't me trying to further my career or however else blogs get spun. It's me, sharing my heart and my journey.
I am going to add a photo tab. So if anyone does read this, feel free to stalk that.
Also, at the time of me writing this a volcano has erupted in Antigua, Guatemala. Had I not done this internship, I would have been in Antigua working on a coffee farm. Jesus was looking out for me...
I am trying to remove my personal image from the blog by removing my bio and about me pages. Not because I don't want this attached to my Google search results, but because this isn't me trying to further my career or however else blogs get spun. It's me, sharing my heart and my journey.
I am going to add a photo tab. So if anyone does read this, feel free to stalk that.
Also, at the time of me writing this a volcano has erupted in Antigua, Guatemala. Had I not done this internship, I would have been in Antigua working on a coffee farm. Jesus was looking out for me...
Comments
Post a Comment